If there is no more room for the FLARM® in the instrument panel, there is always room for the display!
Features at a glance:
- 16 bi-coloured LEDs for directional indication
- Distance display optionally with km or NM conversion
- Bright, anti-reflective display – good readability even in bright visibility
- Automatic dimming, different for each LED type / colour
- Parameter/configuration adjusted (Parameter 1: 1..5 fixed brightness and 6,7,8 automatic, different controls)
- key with perfect tactile feedback – no membrane keyboard
- Integrated acoustic alarm with multi-stage volume control.
- Stabilised voltage regulator (6…25V) – reliable operation even with weak batteries
- Weight-optimised aluminium housing / screw fastening possible
- Compatible with all FLARM® versions with compatibility mode
- Extended data protocol (INFO alarm & additional ID field)
- Parallel operation of two displays possible – Two-seater with two displays
Supplied with 3.5 m connection cable to FLARM®.
- Weight: 12 g (without cable and adapter)
- Size: 25 x 63 x 5.6 mm excl. RJ12 socket (additional approx. 10 mm to the rear)
- Power consumption: +12 VDC from FLARM, typical consumption 12 mA at 12V (130 mW)