The professional choice for aircraft surface care and protection.
AEROLACK ALL IN ONE 1000ML
Aerolack All in One combines a complete care system for virtually all aircraft surfaces*. The cleaning components break down fat, oil, tar and oxidation and remove slight yellowing.
During sealing, special polymers penetrate the cleaned pores and dry to create a homogeneous surface that repels dirt and water. The UV-blocker formulation reduces the ageing process caused by solar radiation to a minimum.
Aerolack All in One has been optimised for use on plastics. Please do not use any microfibres, as they would create a static charge. It is better to use a lint-free polishing cloth made from soft cotton.
* Do not use to treat porous or raw surfaces or de-icing equipment.
1. Thoroughly wash the surface.
2. Apply a thin layer of Aerolack All in One onto all smooth surfaces using a clean soft cloth. The surfaces do not need to be dry before applying the product.
3. Wait at least 30 minutes for the surface to dry (avoid strong sunlight). For a streak-free and smear-free shine the product needs to be completely dry.
4. Thoroughly wipe off the dried on product residues with a soft lint-free polishing cloth made from soft cotton.
In the past Aerolack All in One was named Poly-Lack Aeroplane Care ‘with nano-technology’.
Erwin Vorenhout (verified owner) –
Was a bit nervous to try it out on my KA6 for the first time,
tried a little spot on the elevator and was amazed by the result, easy to rub down the wax by using a clean cloth. Did the whole glider and what a result, nothing like other waxes I experienced , doesn’t become like chewing gum and no crystals in the wax. On the order list for next winter!
Jason H (verified owner) –