The new extra-large Traffic Display for large standard panel cutouts.
AIR Traffic Displays are our newly designed premium display solutions for traffic data. They feature robust hardware, a sunlight readable display and advanced functionality reducing flight crew workload and increasing traffic awareness. Air Traffic Display works well with many collision avoidance devices like TRX, (Power)FLARM®, or systems with GARMIN® TIS interface.
With the “Butterfly Displays” we have introduced the first graphic FLARM® Displays back in 2007. We have used all of our experience and the results of current university research to design a truly new and powerful traffic indicator from scratch. AIR Traffic Display supports pilots and effectively enhances traffic awareness. Its unique user interface helps understanding traffic situations more precisely and its intuitive warning features provide reliable data for making well-founded split-second decisions in hazardous traffic situations.
- Display of 3D Traffic, e.g. FLARM® or ADS-B and 2D traffic e.g. Transponders (depends on connected traffic system)
- Brilliant, sunlight readable display, extra-large with 2.7″ screen diameter
- Optical and aural traffic warnings (alert sounder integrated)
- Optical and aural obstacle warnings (alert sounder integrated, depends on connected traffic system)
- Target identification via FLARMNet Database. Updatable via microSD Card
- Tactical functions for glider pilots (circling detection, climb-rate-filter)
- Tracking of targets out of reception range
- Software updates via microSD Card
Compatible and easy to install
AIR Traffic Displays are compatible with all FLARM® compatible systems, many ADS-B-IN devices, and with systems that use the GARMIN® TIS protocol. They directly work with AIR Traffic, TRX-Devices, FLARM®-Devices, PowerFLARM®-Devices, LX-FLARM® and many other units from different manufacturers without configuration. Included with delivery is a standard-FLARM®-Cable (RJ45).
Can be installed together with an AT-1 collision avoidance system as a single-block-unit.
AIR Traffic Displays can directly replace an old Butterfly Display or a different FLARM®-Display. It is covered by Minor Change Approvals for TRX-Devices or FLARM®-Compatible Systems as well as EASA Standard Changes. It, therefore, can be installed into a broad range of aircraft without re-certification.
- Dimensions (without rotary knob): 83 x 83 x 26 mm
- easy-to-install into 80mm standard cutout.
- Input Voltage: 9 to 32V DC
- Interfaces: RS232 FLARM Protocol and RS232 GARMIN TIS
In the box:
- ATD-80 main unit
- Panel screws
- Standard RJ45 cable (FLARM/IGC compatible pinout)