The FUNKE ATR833 is a complete solution for radios in small aircraft with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25kHz and 8,33kHz. The built-in vox controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
In addition to the standard functions there are 2 memories available. The user can define up to 100 named frequencies to build up an own database. In addition the last 10 frequencies used can be recalled. The ATR833 is available either with OLED or LCD display.
Datasheet ATR833-OLED (PDF)
Datasheet ATR833-LCD (PDF)
- Complete VHF transceiver for small aircraft with 6W output power in a 2 ¼ inch (57mm) housing
- Satisfies upcoming equipage requirement for 8.33kHz channel spacing
- Automatic selection of 8.33kHz/25kHz spacing
- OLED display for best readability
- Dual-watch technology, simultaneous monitoring of two frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for 100 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
- Configurable energy saving mode
- Remote Control Unit ATR833RT available
Dieter Schwarzbeck (verified owner) –
Very competitive price and smooth handling. Thanks to Peter for the top support!
Bernd Schmid (verified owner) –
MOVREL Jean-Claude (verified owner) –
No problem with the order and the shipping. I’ll order again on Millenair website.