High Quality Smart Battery Charger 16.8V / 4A for NMC Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) batteries. Features several electric protections, status LED’s, mounted in a sturdy black anodized aluminium case with automatic fan for extra cooling.
- Input: AC 100~240V, 50-60Hz.
- Output: DC 16.8V / 4A.
- Power Max: 120W.
- Plugs: EU 230V and XLR connector.
- Safety protections: Over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, short-circuit, reverse-polarity protection.
- Charging modes: CC (Constant Current), CV (Constant Voltage), Trickle.
- Color/material: Black, anodized aluminium.
- Dimensions/weight: 135 x 90 x 50mm, 0.6kg.
- Automatic fan for extra cooling.
- Automatic charging shut-off when fully charged.
- Warranty: One year.
- LED light 1 solid red: charging at full power (CC).
- LED light 1 flashing green: charging nearly complete (CV).
- LED light 1 solid green: fully charged (Trickle).
- LED light 2 red: standby/power on.
Only use for 16.8V NMC batteries. Never use it for LiFePO4 batteries! Serious damage may occur.
Tip to ensure maximum battery life: We do not recommend to keep your battery attached to the charger for multiple days in a row. We recommend that after a regular flight leave it to rest (unless it’s completely drained). Then re-charge the battery the day before you go flying, and disconnect it in the morning. If you’re not using your NMC battery for longer periods (2-3 months), we recommend to discharge your battery to around 40% or 14.0V and store it at a cool temperature.